Waving woman.

FineFix can reduce your uninsured auto fines by 80%. 

So you can wave goodbye to them for good.

In partnership with:
Maryland Auto Uninsured Division
Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA)

How the program works.

FineFix was created to help you get back in good standing by reducing your uninsured auto fines by 80%. Doing so leaves you responsible for just 20% of what you currently owe the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA).

By taking advantage of FineFix, you can:
  • Gain the ability to register a vehicle
  • Have flags issued by the MVA lifted from your record
  • Avoid having your state income tax refund intercepted by the State's Tax Refund Intercept Program (TRIP)

Follow these three simple steps.

  1. Find out if you're eligible for an 80% reduction.
    Use "Find & Fix It" to see if you qualify.  If so, it's easy to enroll.
  2. Pay your remaining balance.
    You can do so in one lump sum or installments using cash, credit, or e-check.
  3. Get the insurance you need.
    Once you’ve enrolled in the program and made a full payment or a qualifying payment on an installment plan, we can assist you in getting the insurance you need to stay in good standing.