How the program works.
FineFix was created to help you get back in good standing by reducing your uninsured auto fines by 80%. Doing so leaves you responsible for just 20% of what you currently owe the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA).
By taking advantage of FineFix, you can:
- Gain the ability to register a vehicle
- Have flags issued by the MVA lifted from your record
- Avoid having your state income tax refund intercepted by the State's Tax Refund Intercept Program (TRIP)
Follow these three simple steps.
- Find out if you're eligible for an 80% reduction.
Use "Find & Fix It" to see if you qualify. If so, it's easy to enroll.
- Pay your remaining balance.
You can do so in one lump sum or installments using cash, credit, or e-check.
- Get the insurance you need.
Once you’ve enrolled in the program and made a full payment or a qualifying payment on an installment plan, we can assist you in getting the insurance you need to stay in good standing.